Friday 20 June 2014

S is for "Store-Testing" for fresher coffee...

This post is part of the Spanking A-Z Blog Challenge. What's that I hear you ask? Check out my page here for more information.

All good spankos know precisely what will happen if their husbands ever find out they're not "store-testing" for fresher coffee.

We may not know exactly what "store-testing" involves or why it's considered quite so important for the coffee-drinking head of your household. But there's no denying just what's in store if you screw it up.
"Honey, this coffee is terrible. Did you "store-test"  for freshness?" 
"Did I do what? That's not even a thing." 
"Wrong answer."

I first came across this image during one of my very first forays onto the internet.
It was then I knew that me and the internet were going to get on just fine.


Want more? Check out the other spanking bloggers participating in the blogging challenge. The Linky List is here.

3 comments:

  1. hehe, That pic as been a fave of mine for a while. So funny!
    I wonder what people thought of it 50 years ago.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee. I don't drink coffee and I daren't buy coffee for my husband unless I'm given specific instructions. He is a fussy drinker.
    Glad you and the internet hit it off so quickly :)

    ReplyDelete