Saturday 27 June 2015

Quoting bits of my favourite spanking romance stories

This is my 'Q' post for the Spanking A-Z Blog Challenge. "What's that?" you ask. Check out my page here for more information and a list of all the wonderful bloggers taking part.

I imagine anyone who reads my blog is a fan of spanky romance stories. If you're not, you're probably continually confused about the sort of stuff I write about here. "What the hell?" you must ask yourself. "I just came here for an update on the cricket scores. Why is this woman always going on about bare bottom over-the-knee spankings?"

Just go with it. It's delightful.

I love a spanky romance, and some spanky romances I love so much that I'll return to favourite passages on more than one occasion. Here are some of my favourites.

Geneva DeCroix - Jesslina Meets Lord Piers

Lady's Maid Part 1
This was one of the first erotic spanking books I bought on my Kindle. I loved the story of feisty barmaid Jesslina who has a particularly bad day at work when some poor judgement on her part results in titled landowner, Lord Piers, and his drinking companions getting drenched in beer.
Lord Piers stood and wiped at the ale, which  stained his very expensive clothing. "I've found, Bruns, when a servant of mine is forgetting their place, a dose of the strap often helps. One can't go dismissing a girl for every little error, especially a girl as pretty as this," he said. He reached out and brushed the back of his hand along Jess's cheek.
Bruns started. "But sir, she's a grown woman. I can't strap her like a naughty child."
"Oh but you must. For her own sake and for yours. How will she learn what you expect of her if you don't discipline her?"
Spanking - as you've probably already guessed - ensues.

Renee Rose - Loving Lucia


Loving Lucia

This book was one of my earliest introductions to Renee Rose's wonderful romances. Lucia has been given some misleading (and apparently quite graphic) advice from her servants about to how best to please her husband Marco Donarati, the Count of Parma on their wedding night.
She hesitated just a little before she leaned forward and put her mouth over the tip. He made a low growling sound and shuddered.

Careful not to touch him too much with her teeth, she took him a little farther into her mouth, and then slid him out and tried again. There was a slight salty taste. She tried folding her lips over her teeth, and slid him in and out of her mouth that way, her mouth making a tight sheath around his girth. From the way he jerked and groaned, it seemed to please him.

But before she could get much further with this new activity, he stopped her, putting a hand on her head and pulling out.

"Have you done this before, Lucia?" he asked in a strange, strangled voice.
There follows a bit of a disagreement between our two protagonists. Marco is concerned that his new wife appears to know the sexual techniques of a whore. Lucia is horrified by the suggestion that her new husband might think her anything other than a virgin and slaps his face for suggesting otherwise. Luckily it's soon cleared up once the couple talk things through. Oh and some over-the-knee spanking helps as well of course. It always does.

Annabel Joseph - Disciplining the Duchess

Disciplining the Duchess
Another favourite from back when I was reading erotic spanky romances before I'd ever considered writing one myself. I love awkward unconventional Harmony Barrett. I love how the stiff conventional Duke of Courtland doesn't mean to fall in love with her but does anyway. You know when you can't stop reading a book but you really don't want it to end? Yeah, that.
"When I see you like this..." Her hands were back to teasing at the folds of his cravat. "I... I do not not know what comes over me. I have the most... unladylike... thoughts."

Court came to a slow and bemused realisation. His wife was trying to seduce him - whether intentionally or innocently he did not know. He did not care.

"Untie it," he said in a low voice.

Her steady gaze flickered for a moment. She paused, then he felt her fingers working at the linen. "I hate to disturb it, it looks so lovely," she said as she placed the sapphire-tipped pin in his palm.

He slipped it into the pocket of his coat for his valet to find later. "Tell me about these unladylike thoughts."
 Note: This book is now available as part of the box set Renaissance Discipline

Casey McKay - Cursed Waters

Cursed Waters
Cursed Waters is without doubt the very best zombie and spanking based romance ever written. Although that description does it a disservice. It's a very, very good work of fiction, regardless of genre (and the spanking/zombie fiction genre is a criminally neglected one in any case). And happily it comes with a good dose of zombies, spankings and a wonderfully believable romance between our heroes, Roxy and Trevor.
"Are you agreeing to stick with me?" He questioned her again. She nodded and let out an annoyed sigh. He slid his hand up the back of her leg, snaking up her shorts and taking her ass in his hand. "I won't hesitate to remind you," he said as he gave her cheek a squeeze.

"No way, you're not allowed to just spank me because you feel like it," she protested and pushed his hand away.

He smiled at her. "A natural disaster, a missing person, and strange people inexplicably roaming the sidewalks." Trevor pulled her close against him and placed a kiss on her lips. "We're in crisis mode, babe. Rules don't apply and I will spank your ass if you get out of line." He winked at her and sauntered across the room, stifling a laugh at her stunned expression.

The world might be ending, but he still knew how to tease.

Patricia Green - Eddie, My Love

Eddie, My Love
So imagine a future where fully immersive virtual reality holidays are a thing, like the holodeck on Star Trek: The Next Generation. And then imagine that a twenty-second century young woman has chosen to enjoy a virtual holiday in a 1950s film noir mystery and meets unbelievably sexy, hard boiled private detective, Eddie Strong. She doesn't know if he's a real person enjoying his own virtual holiday or a computer generated avatar. She falls for him, anyway, because Oh my God, why wouldn't you? The man's delicious.
He pulled out the chair and took a seat, patting his thighs.

"Over my lap."

June's voice was low and breathy as she said, "Eddie, we can do so many better things with my panties off, don't you think?"

It was hard to think, but Eddie did his best. "I agree but let's start with a spanking and see where it goes."

She immediately straightened and pouted. Her panties fell down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. "Fine. Have it your way."

"I intend to." He patted his thighs again.
 Note: This book is now available as part of the box set Romantek

Katherine Deane - The Coach's Discipline.
The Coach's Discipline
You wouldn't think I'd be able to relate to this book, given how it's all about physical fitness and whatnot. I don't understand sport. What does it do? Where's the end product? The closest I get to a fitness regime is tapping away at a keyboard. When future technology means I can finally get round to inputting stuff directly from my brain to my laptop, I won't even need to expend that amount of energy.

And despite this, despite being the least sportsiest person ever, I loved this story of runner, Claire Jacobs and her coach, Nick. They're just so bloody lovely together, you see.
"Do you need something else, Jacobs?"

She quickly shook her head, then nodded, then shrugged her shoulders with a huge sigh.

He let out a low chuckle and grinned. "Are you lying to me, young lady?"

Her eyes widened, and she bit her lip as she stammered, "Yes Sir?"

"Do you want me to spank you, Claire?"

Crimson stained her cheeks as she nodded a quick affirmation.

"All you had to do was ask." He smiled and pulled her to a standing position. "Bend over the table."



So there you go, six quotes from six spanky books I love. And I bet none of them will make it into the next edition of the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations because there's no justice in the world. *

* Oh and also because my quotes are way too long for the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations so there's that too.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for including Loving Lucia. Believe it or not, I'd forgotten that scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally wanted to include the whole thing from wedding night oral sex to face slapping to over-the-knee spanking to Marco explaining that it was an act more commonly performed by puttanas. But that would have been WAY too long.

      "Have you done this before?" was the line that has stuck with me ever since I first read 'Loving Lucia' though. It's potentially devastating for both of them.

      Delete
    2. I think I might need to re-read it myself! I keep wanting to get the rights back and release it as a cheap or freebie.

      Delete
    3. I like spanking scenes that are non-consensual and starts with the woman slapping the man repeatedly in a fit of jealousy. He responds by taking her across his knees and giving her a good, long bare-bottomed spanking. After that they realize how much they love each other, and she loves him even more for standing up to her. They both know that they found the spanking sexy, and they also know that he'll do it again if she behaves that way again. So it's not consensual, and there is no safe-word or things like that, but she trusts him not to be sadistic, and he knows the best way of treating her when she gets like that, and besides the sight of his wife's pretty bottom being turned red and sore by his hand is not at all displeasing to him. So they end up with aftercare and intense love making, and though spanked - she would never dream of calling herself an abused wife.

      Delete
  2. You're a sweetie for including Eddie, My Love in your list. Thanks, Etta! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. I loved writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that scene in Loving Lucia is so good!! Also one of the first ones I read (see Etta we can fangirl together in August). Also Disciplining the Duchess, love!! I have to get up to speed on some of these others, but thank you for including my little Zombie book, I feel like it pales in comparison.

    ReplyDelete