Saturday 25 January 2020

Saturday Spankings - "You're all talk"


Happy spanky Saturdays, everyone! My new book The Liberation of Miss X is going to be published in two weeks time on 6th February! It's very exciting.

This week's snippet follows on directly from last week's.

Our dashing 19th century hero, William Beech has just threatened the heroine with a spanking.

Out soon!
Flora took another sip of whisky. Evidently the liquor was loosening her tongue. “No you won’t,” she said dismissively. “You’re all talk.” The words had barely left her lips before she found herself grabbed by the waist as William quickly sat down on one of the dining room chairs and upended her over his lap. She let out a squawk of indignation as her skirts and petticoats were flipped up over her head leaving her bloomer-clad bottom exposed to the lawyer’s gaze. “Flora,” he said calmly. “I don’t believe for a moment that you think I am ‘all talk’. I think you fully intended to spur me into action.”

Check out the other #SatSpanks bloghoppers by clicking on the linky list below.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with him on this one. She waved a red flag, and he took up the challenge. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete