Saturday 2 August 2014

Saturday Spankings - Getting out of breath



Happy Spankurday!

The other week, you may recall I was moaning about how I spent every work day counting down the hours until the weekend and how sometimes I would get so bored at work that I would go and sit in the toilets just for a change of scenery.

Well for anyone who's slightly interested (or excessively interested - maybe you have an Etta Stark spreadsheet you like to keep updated), I handed in my notice this week having accepted a shiny new job elsewhere for more money. The really exciting part is that I have three and half weeks off in between jobs which is especially handy given that I have three (count 'em!) works in progress at the moment and twenty five days untinterrupeted by the pesky timesuck that is paid employment sounds pretty damn heavenly.

But hey! You don't come here to have to listen to my employment updates (apart from you spreadsheet-updating ones obviously. You're a bit weird, though), you come here for a eight sentence spanking snippet! And that's just what you're going to get.

Continuing on directly from last week, Felix Oliver has just given Lady Westbrook (of Lady Westbrook's Discovery) her very first spanking. The experience has had a marked effect on them both...


At last, the rain of spanks ended. Mr Oliver stepped back as though admiring his work. Although of course he could see nothing of the results of his labours, the marks being hidden by Margaret’s skirt and petticoats.
Margaret was breathing heavily from the exertion. She felt as though she had climbed a mountain. Her throbbing backside burned red hot. She could hear Mr Oliver breathing heavily as well although she was not sure if that was from the physical exertion of administering her punishment or from some other cause.
“You can get up now,” he said.

Buy it now!
In fact if enough of you do it, I promise to quit my day job in a spectacular fashion.

Check out the rest of the Saturday Spankers on the list below

11 comments:

  1. Poor Mr. Oliver not being able truly to admire his handiwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel so bad for Mr. Oliver, not.

    Good luck on the new job and enjoy the time in between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get up now - how gentlemanly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it will take awhile before she is able to get up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, a spanked bottom that can't be seen. I'm sure she will be checking it out in the mirror later! Don't we all:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. She does. And don't worry that's the only spanking she gets over her clothes. Once they're married, he can spank her bare bottom with impunity.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the new job and getting three weeks off!! That amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new job Etta! Great snippet! I feel a little sorry for Mr Oliver but I'm sure he can imagine what his handiwork looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very generous of him to let her keep her skirts down. Three weeks of writing bliss - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete