Saturday 7 March 2020

Saturday Spankings - What they both needed




Happy Saturday! Which means it's Spanking Time! (Although, to be fair, any day is a good day for a spanking.)

I am sharing a snippet from my brand new book, Challenging Chelsey, which was released on Wednesday.

By way of a blurb, I am going to quote in full the lovely five star review I got from Reading4Therapy which sums the book up rather well.

Chelsey is shattered, homeless and ill after the tragic deaths of her parents and brother when she was sixteen. Six years later she is all alone in the world and found living on the street by her deceased brother's best friend. 
After a few months of comfort and care she begins to become too comfortable existing with no apparent goals or progress, so Harry implements a plan which leads to domestic discipline. Unexpected romance with plenty of steam take the reader through the process of making her whole again ending in a HEA! Read in one sitting.

“What happens if I don’t do what I’m told? Do I get punished?”

The snippet below takes place just before Harry spanks Chelsey for the first time. That's a bit of spoiler because the snippet stops before we get to the spanking bit. But c'mon, you all totally know where it's going. (Also, he doesn't actually think she's an idiot. He's just really pissed. Happily, they sort it all out in the course of the book.)


“What the fuck happened yesterday?” snapped Harry.  
Chelsey’s smile faltered, her lips quivered and there was an unmistakable look of guilt in her face. Then she squared her shoulders and looked up at him, clearly determined to brazen it out. “I had a couple of friends round,” she said. “Then we went out to a party. Is that a problem?”  
“Yes. Yes, it is a problem. It’s a problem when you fuck about in my house, smoking Class C drugs and making the place into a fucking pig sty when you’d agreed to tidy the place up. It’s a problem that you bugger off for the whole night without telling me where you are where you were going. Christ, anything could have happened to you Chelsey!”  
“I can take care of myself!”  
“No you can’t! You’re an idiot.”  
Chelsey looked shocked at Harry’s words. The hurt showed clearly on her face and was immediately followed by anger. “Fuck you!” she shouted and struck him squarely across the chest.  
Up until that moment, Harry hadn’t known what he was going to do with Chelsey. Now it seemed crystal clear what she needed. What they both needed. Without a word he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the living room.

Buy it now at Amazon.

Amazon US
Amazon UK

Check out the rest of the participants in this week's Saturday Spankings spanky blog hop!


2 comments:

  1. Excellent, excellent! I love this. He cares and she's about to find out how much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with PK. I need to check this book out! Great snippet, Etta.

    ReplyDelete