Sunday 23 June 2019

Beauty and the Briefs

I am supposed to be finishing my current Work In Progress. I have been away from the Writing-Spanky-Fiction game for a few years (went mad, better now). And you know it has gone too badly today. Actual words have been written.

Not sure that they're the right words or that they're in a good order but I'll take that as a success none-the-less.

It's hard this writing malarkey. Not the writing part of it, you understand but the Not-Being-Distracted-By-The-Internet part. That's really hard.

Image result for dave gorman distracted by internet quote

So what's Etta's favourite bit of the Internet today, you ask. Well, it's fortuitous you should ask because I am just about to tell you.

Sexy Disney Princess Lingerie!

I love Disney. There are plenty of previous posts on this blog to prove it. However, I didn't know that princess-themed knicker and bra sets were a thing that were missing from my life.

So come on folks, let's play Spot the Princess from her Undies! Some are pretty obvious. Like this one:


Others slightly less so:


If those two ladies hadn't made quite such an effort with their hairstyles, I'm not sure I would have been able to tell the 'Ice Queen Fantasy Princess Lingerie Outfit' and the 'Midnight Curfew Fantasy Princess Lingerie Set' apart.

Oh yeah, that's a remarkable thing about the lingerie sets, the manufacturers are very coy about directly referencing the Disney heroines. So Cinderella is 'Midnight Curfew Fantasy Princess' and Elsa from Frozen is 'Ice Queen'. That Snow White costume up there is the Poisoned Apple Fantasy Princess Lingerie Set.

It's a bit baffling. 'Cinderella' and 'Snow White' aren't copyrighted names, you know. And the website seems happy enough to reference the princess names in their descriptions. The main page also references Mulan who doesn't even have her own themed sexy lingerie set!

However, we do get the following:

'Mademoiselle Princess' (Belle from Beauty & the Beast)
'Under-Water Princes' (Ariel from The Little Mermaid)
'Arabian Nights Princess'  (Jasmine from Aladdin)
'New Land Princess' (Pocahontas)
They're great aren't they? Especially for those of us who like belt out Disney show tunes at the point of orgasm. ("Paint with all the colooooooours of the wiiiiiiiiiind!" goes down well, I find.)

I'm not entirely sure what Current Gentleman Friend would make of them. Frankly, I'm not at all convinced that he's be able to tell which Disney princess I was supposed to be just from a few coloured wisps of polyester/elastene mix. And not just because he'd be distracted by my tits.

Still, he could always join in the dressing up fun. Maybe I'll order the Princess Jasmine costume for me and get this one for him:

The flip flops are a nice touch, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment