Saturday 17 October 2015

Saturday Spankings - "Hand me the cane"


Saturday Spankings. Ensuring weekend spankings since ... ooh ... ages ago.

Happy spankurday fellow spank fans! Today's snippet comes from a short story that I wrote last year as part of the End of Summer Spanks Blog Hop.

It's a school-based story. As was requested by the Blog Hop organisers. I appreciate it might be a bit cheeky recycling it here but I just created a Free Short Stories page (Look! the link is right up there! Directly below the word "thinking" on my screen) so please, just humour me.

Philippa has just started a new job as a History teacher at the exclusive St Neots school. Obviously, being the twenty-first century, corporal punishment is no longer administered to the school's pupils. Philippa, however, is more than usually interested in the canes that were used on recalcitrant backsides in times gone by. Luckily, her boss seems so share her fascination.

Old School Discipline

Do you know why I came down to the library earlier?”

“No,” said Philippa.

“After expressly telling you to shut the doors properly earlier, you managed to leave not just one but both of them ajar after you left your room. I found it impossible to work with the doors banging and came down to tell you of it.”

Embarrassment flooded her face. What an idiot she was. She had completely forgotten what he had told her about the doors. “I’m so sorry,” she mumbled.

“Well, what with that and touching historic artefacts without permission, I believe you have a punishment coming. Do you agree?”

Philippa stared at the tall, gorgeous, domineering man in front of her and, terrified as she was, felt like all her Christmases had come at once.

“Yes,” she said hoarsely.

“Hand me the cane, Philippa.” 


You can read the full story here.

And remember to check out the rest of this week's awesome Saturday Spankers:


7 comments:

  1. Those four words can strike dread into even the bravest heart. My heart would be in my throat if I were in her position. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snippet, but I so hate the cane. I realize it's traditional - but I still don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough, I'd never actually been caned when I wrote this last year. I did think it was something I would enjoy IRL and it turns out I was pretty spot on about that. :) These days I'd be a little bit disappointed with the paltry number of strokes that were handed out by the gentleman in question here.

      Delete
  3. All her Christmases at once! I think I'd feel the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eep! The cane... one of the most devilish punishments alive. I wonder whether she will still feel like all her Christmas have come at once after the first few strokes... :) Lovely snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it! Went on to read the full story. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a girl who knows how to get what she wants. ☺
    Ty for the link to the rest of the story too.

    ReplyDelete