Saturday 1 November 2014

Saturday Spankings - "I’m sure I shall give you plenty more reasons to spank me"




It's Saturday Spanking Time folks. This week, we've got a bit of post-Halloween sweetness for Robert and Cass from Lord Westbrook's Muse. They've been through a lot lately but now it's time for our heroes to discuss marriage.


“Do you really want to get married straightaway?” Robert asked
 “Why not? You know we’ll be getting married anyway sooner or later,” Cass shrugged. “We could do this the traditional way. You could court me, propose on one knee, we’d have a long engagement during which time I would pester you so much about wedding arrangements that you’d end up turning me over your knee and giving me a sound spanking for being so annoying.”
Robert laughed. “It would be a shame to have to forego that bit.”
“Oh, I’m sure I shall give you plenty more reasons to spank me.”
“I intend to make sure of it," replied Robert.


Always deserving of a spanking
Check out the rest of the blogs!


4 comments:

  1. It would indeed be a shame to forgo that bit! Great teaser. Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have no doubt he will - to their mutual enjoyment, most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that she knows she will give him many reasons to spank her. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet snippet Etta.I like the way he thinks :)

    ReplyDelete