Saturday 17 May 2014

Saturday Spankings - Lady Westbrook's Rebuke



Last week, I posted a snippet from my forthcoming book, Lady Westbrook's Discovery in which, during one of her first conversations with the hero, scientist Felix Oliver, the conversation turned to spanking. Mr Oliver tells her that he believes most women would benefit from a sound spanking. He follows this up by telling Lady Westbrook that "I dare say if you were my wife, you would benefit very well indeed from being taken over my knee and soundly spanked from time to time". The following conversation ensues:

“That seems an unlikely scenario, Mr Oliver. You are, after all, young enough to be my son. Surely it should be me administering the well-deserved spanking to your backside?” 
Mr Oliver’s deep blue eyes flashed with – what? Anger? Mirth? 
He placed his hand at the back of Margaret’s head and tilted her face upwards towards him further still. He gently traced the outline of her cheek with his other hand. She was suddenly aware of his muscular body, far closer to her than could in any way be deemed proper. 
“Why don’t you try to do that?” he said softly, issuing a challenge. “I promise that it won’t end at all well for you.”
Remember to check out all the other lovely* Saturday Spankings.

*Obviously I don't actually know that they're lovely because I haven't read them yet. But I'm sure they will be. They usually are.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, I really hope she tries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she should try as I'm sure it won't end well for her... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebuke, haven't heard that word lately. Very nice little tease.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the older woman remark. I guess he doesn't think she too old, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEOW! I'm all hot and bothered now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you are such a tease! Did she or didn't she? And if she did, how did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete