Saturday 12 April 2014

Saturday Spankings - After her spanking



For Saturday Spankings these last few weeks I have been posting excerpts from my book His Lordship's Apprentice each snippet occurring directly after the last and describing scullery maid Violet's spanking across her employer, Lord Hardcastle's knee.

The spanking is now over.

Violet rose to her feet. She tried to wipe away the tears with the side her of her hand. Lord Hardcastle passed her his pocket handkerchief. “Keep it.” 
He looked at her intently as she wiped away the tears. “Good girl,” he said. “Now, off to bed with you.”
He landed another sharp smack on her already bruised and tender bottom. 
“And try to keep out of mischief this time.”

This means I shall have to give some thought to what excerpt to share with my fellow Saturday Spankos next week. I'm not sure my work-in-progress - tentatively entitled 'Like the Lightning' - is ready to share yet but we'll see. It's almost finished but it could be all gibberish. It's hard to tell.

As always, make sure you hop about and visit all the lovely spanking writers on the below list.

9 comments:

  1. That was cute, Etta. I like the handkerchief passing between them - it's a sweet, tender gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, cute. Will she manage to stay out of mischief? Doubt it, but he'll set her straight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contrite or not, I feel she will be over his knee again soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so very matter of fact but I'm sure she is anything but, and he does give her a means to wipe her tears so he isn't all bad ;) I've no doubt she will be on the receiving end of another spanking before long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice little touch of compassion in passing the handkerchief! I had a read through your longer excerpt too, when he canes her. Liked it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice snippet, love that he gave her a hanky to wipe her tears. He best keep it handy, I think it will get lots of use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love him! It's not overly tender, but still affectionate and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed this. I echo Renee's comment. Affectionate and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh it's fun to figure out where to go next in snippetting :D - I'm unsure myself atm. I love the handkerchief and the last slap

    ReplyDelete